If you have experience as a QA Engineer, then Reign is the perfect opportunity to further grow your career. We have a sharp eye for detail, and you will have challenges that will put your problem-solving skills to the test. We believe in agile development and methodologies without irrelevant meetings, and we encourage a flexible work schedule. We have many large national and regional clients such as Embonor Coca-Cola, SMU Unimarc, and Millicom International. We are very proud of our team, and we would like to work with you!
What are we offering?
We are a robust QA team, and we love to work on projects that challenge our skills. In Reign, we maximize transparency to develop efficient communication, empathy, and understanding, especially in our projects. Reign is growing rapidly in many areas, constantly adding recruits and fostering team culture and new methodologies. We recently hosted our own community event for Latin America! If you’re looking for training sessions and certifications, you should definitely check with us. Our stack partners are always showing us new cool projects and opportunities to sharpen our technical edge.
What does our perfect candidate look like?
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and manual tests to ensure product quality.
You'll be directly working with our technical architect and developers to ensure we create awesome, bug-free software which delights our clients.
QA Engineer's responsibilities include designing and implementing manual tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Create tests to identify software problems
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests
- Document test plans and test cases
- Document results of tests for the software development team
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance
- Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve programs
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements.
- Experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies, API testing, and others
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
It would be cool if you had
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
- Some automation experience.