Back End Developer
What you need:
We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our team! As a Back End Developer, you will be responsible for the server-side web application logic, modeling data structures, choosing the right databases for the project requirements, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the Front End. You will also be responsible for integrating the Front end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing high-scalable and innovative applications, then you will love this job.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side components
- Ensuring optimal performance and responsiveness to front-end requests
- Collaborating with Front end developers on the integration of elements
- Designing customer-facing backend services for various business processes
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions
- Running diagnostic tests, bug fixes, and providing technical support
- Documenting processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers, project managers, and DevOps.
- Proven work experience as a Backend End developer
- Experience consuming and building robust, RESTful, and GraphQL APIs
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases like PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Solid understanding of concepts like Microservices architecture, Serverless architecture, Docker, Kubernetes
- Be familiar with the concept of pipelines for Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration and have used at least one platform like CircleCI, GitLab CI, Github Actions, Travis CI, or Heroku Pipelines
- GIT, Github, Git flow, and experience with Code Review
- Having been part of a multidisciplinary team and have used Agile methodologies like Kanban / Scrum.
It would be cool if you had experience in:
- Headless eCommerce
- Cloud Architecture
- Payment Gateways
Send us your application and:
Once we've received and reviewed your CV, we'll email to let you know how well we feel you'd fit into the role. If you make it to the next round, we'll send you a test to complete. Make sure you give it your all!
If your test goes well (we'll have several people reviewing it, so do your best) we'll be in touch about an interview. If there's anything important that you need to know before the interview, let us know and we'll do our best to help.